Adjudicator Information & Guidelines
Are you a professor or postdoc interested in furthering undergraduate research communication?
IN THIS PAGE
Help engage the next generation of undergraduate students.
Join our multidisciplinary adjudication panel on January 26th, 2021 to provide students with valuable feedback on their 3MT presentations. It will be a one-time commitment where you can help highlight outstanding students by providing them with an opportunity to present to a greater audience.
Adjudicator Eligibility & Commitment
If you are eligible and interested in adjudicating, please contact us at email@example.com
Potential adjudicators should meet the following guidelines:
- A UBC faculty member, instructor, or post-doctoral student.
- Be familiar with research and research communication.
- Be able to join us at virtually on January 26th, 2021.
2. Time Commitments
The adjudication process itself will be conducted in a 3-4 hour one-time session on January 26th, 2021 at virtually.
Interested adjudicators should contact the planning committee by the deadline via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Different Ways to Contribute
If you’re not eligible or able to join us for adjudication, we still appreciate your support!
- If you know any interested fellow faculty or post doctoral students, direct them to us by email at email@example.com
- Help us spread the word by sharing this event to interested students!
Here is some advertising materials that can be shared with your students: [coming soon]
January 26th, 2021. Initial Adjudication Session
February 27th, 2021. Live Competition
The official details are TBD, but it will be held online, with the twenty top 3MT applicants presenting their applications to the attending adjudicators.